Opposite the Sorbonne, one minute from the Luxembourg Gardens and the Pantheon, this lovely hotel (renovated in 2002) will envelop you in its warmth and colour.
- The shape and decoration of each room is different, and the cosy salon is a perfect antidote to the bustling Latin Quarter .
- This two-star hotel will surprise you by its originality and friendliness, and direct trains from either of Paris ' airports will get you there in just 30 minutes.
- Frederic Lopez and his team will be greeting you at the hotel, and look forward to making you stay as comfortable as possible.
- The Hotel de la Sorbonne, with its 39 comfortable rooms, invites you to experience its discrete, personal charm
- A breakfast buffet is served each morning in the hotels lounge
- The Hotel de la Sorbonne is entirely non smoking