Lying near the famous Butte Montmartre, one of the most famous and most typical site in the capital, the Hotel Damremont ** will provide you with what you need to make your stay a success. You will find yourself in a perfectly peaceful setting, close to all the marvels of Paris, such as the Sacre Cœur, Place Clichy, the Flea Market, the Moulin Rouge.
- Emmanuelle, Fouzia, Fayçal and Khaled, our friendly and dynamic receptionists will know how to make you feel at home as soon as you arrive in our bright and pleasant reception. They speak French, English, Italian and Arabic and will take care of making reservations for your shows, restaurants, outings and transport. The reception is open 24 hours a day all year round. If you are arriving early, you may leave your luggage at reception.
- For your comfort, we place a wide range of services at your disposal a safe at reception. You will also have the possibility to use a fax and photocopy fee-paying service. There are Internet cafes available nearby. You will have the opportunity to rent a car and there is a secure public car park in the vicinity.
- To ensure a good start to the day, between 7.00 am and 10.00 am, we serve a delicious continental buffet breakfast! On the menu: coffee, tea, hot chocolate, croissants, bread rolls, jam, honey, breakfast cereals, orange juice.
- We have a very refined conference room with stone walls available for a maximum of 20 people. It is very practical for meetings and seminars…
110, rue Damrémont - Paris 10 °
- The Hotel Damrémont is easily accessible from Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports. It also lies five minutes walk from Jules Joffrin metro station which offers direct access to the exhibitions at “Porte de Versailles”, and is 8 minutes walk from Guy Moquet metro station. There is a public car park near the hotel.
ligne 12 (jules joffrin)
ligne 13 (guy-moquet)
31, 60, 95 (Damrémont-Marcadet)
B, D (Express metro) Gare du Nord