- Welcome to Hotel Villa du Maine, in the district of Montparnasse.
- In the lively Montparnasse quarter, with a typically Parisian charm, between the Porte de Versailles (exhibition and trade fair center ) and the Porte d'Orléans, and close to the hospital Broussais, Saint-Joseph and Notre-Dame du Bon Secours, the Villa du Maine offers visitors to Paris a sober and elegant setting.
- Located in a quiet steet in the heart of the 14th district, set back from the hustle and bustle of Paris , you can be sure of a cheerful welcome.
- All the rooms have the latest in the modern conveniences: shower / WC, hairdryer, direct dial phone, and satellite TV. A safe deposit-box is available at reception.
- The hotel has also an elevator.
- A breakfast room and patio are at your disposal.