Set in a somptuous palace dating from the 19th century, The Hotel Ferrandi sits on a lovely street running from Montparnasse to Saint Germain des Pres.<br>
A charming promenade filled with fashion boutiques, friendly bistrots, gastronomical restaurants, antique stores, art galleries and publishing companies.<br>
Le Bon Marché and La Grande Epicerie are a couple minutes walk.
- Period furniture, calm corridors, sunlight, shopping, culture, fun... From the cosy lounge to the beautifully decorated rooms, the Hotel Ferrandi is your perfect haven from the bustle of Paris.
- From the central staircase bathed in natural sunlight, slip into one of our charming rooms with their antique wooden furniture and period fireplaces. Let the ambiance of a historic Parisian hotel soothe and refresh you.
- The Hotel Ferrandi feels more like a home than a hotel, with beautiful antique furniture, rich fabrics and ostentatious beds.
- Natural sunlight helps give all our rooms a special charm, no dingy dark courtyards here!
- Pastoral wallpaper gives a baroque feel. Wood panels add an extra warmth. Armchairs beg to be sat in. Damask linen curtains keep your privacy.
- Certain rooms have period fireplaces and mahogany furniture. All have satellite TV, air conditioning and the possibility of Internet access.
- Deluxe rooms are even more spacious and each have a minibar. The suite even has its own spacious sitting room for total luxury.
- Like all our hotels, the Ferrandi is 100% no smoking and the best Internet rates are always to be found on our site are guaranteed!
- Mouse over the photos below for a better view of the rooms.