HIDDEN HOTEL PARIS
Hidden Hotel **** - XVII°Arrondissement - Paris
The Hidden Hotel enjoys an extraordinary location on a quiet street in the 17th
arrondissement, at the foot of the Arc de Triomphe and a short walk from the
- With Place des Ternes and the daily market on
rue Poncelet nearby, the Hidden Hotel lies at the heart of Parisian
life. In addition, the Porte Maillot Exhibition Centre and the La
Défense business district can be directly reached within minutes on
metro line 1, which also serves the most popular monuments and
attractions of Paris: the Grand Palais, Place de la Concorde, the
Tuileries Garden, the Louvre, the Hotel de Ville (city hall) and much more.
| Back to the hotels list|
28 rue de l'Arc de Triomphe - Paris 17 °
Metro line 1 (or line 2 or line 6) to Charles de Gaulle Etoile, exit no. 4 to Avenue
- RER Line A to Charles de Gaulle Etoile, exit no. 4 to Avenue Carnot.
At the metro station exit, take the first street to the right – rue du Général Lanrezac –
then take the first left – rue de l’Arc de Triomphe. The Hidden Hotel is at the end of
the street on the right, at number 28.
Line 43 towards Neuilly – Bagatelle
Line 93 towards De Gaulle
TERNES – MAC MAHON stop:
Line 43 towards Gare du Nord or Neuilly Bagatelle
Line 92 towards Porte de Champerret
Take rue des Acacias then take the second left, rue de l’Arc de Triomphe. The
Hidden Hotel is directly to the left, at number 28.
Open year-round, 24 hour reception
- Check-in: 4:00 pm / Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking hotel
- Breakfast buffet
- Reception room / kitchen
- workshop on the lower level
- 24 hour room service
- Fax service
- Luggage service
- Dry-cleaning service
- Complementary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel with a code valid for 7 days
- Laptop computers on loan at the reception desk (based on availability)?
- Newspapers available in the hall?
- Concierge service (www.mygenie.com)
- Free for children under age 10
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Eurocard, JCB.
- Language spoken by staff: French, English…
- Car park nearby (Avenue Carnot or Avenue Mac Mahon)
- COCO-MAT bedding: COCO-MAT bed-mattresses are made out of 100%
natural raw materials, ensuring
isometric body support, quality
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- LCD satellite television
- Telephone with direct line
- Hair dryer
- Magnetic locks
|Previous Hotel||Next Hotel